Forces FXO not available in menu speedtouch 716g

Old December 24th 05, 04:01 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default Forces FXO not available in menu speedtouch 716g

I bought a speedtouch 716g (firmware 5.3.3.5). The VOIP works fine with
sipdiscount.com. For some numbers I want to use PSTN instead of VOIP.
This should be done by *01* and then wait for the dial tone. On the
speedtouch I looked at the 'Telephony services' But I only see the
following services:
Call Hold 94
Call Waiting 43
Call Transfer 96
Conference Call (3 Party)
Calling Line Identification Presentation.

Why don's I get the forced FXO service?

Jeroen.

Old December 25th 05, 12:14 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
paul123

wrote:
I bought a speedtouch 716g (firmware 5.3.3.5).

I'm confused. I also have a 716g and I thought the 5.x.x.x firmware was
for the 716WL -
On the Speedtouch website at:
http://www.speedtouch.co.uk/716.asp - it
states:
================================
Latest Version 716G = 1.0d
Latest Version 716WL = 5.3.2.6 UK
Note: Release 5 firmware is not compatible with release 1 hardware.
================================

???
If you have the 716G (and not the 716WL), does this mean that I CAN
upgrade to v 5.x.x firmware? I'm a bit reluctant to try it as most of
the previous firmware updates have entailed a full reconfig of ALL
settings. It's a bit of a drag.

Why don's I get the forced FXO service?

Huh? More confused. I think somebody spiked my mince pies....

Old December 26th 05, 10:35 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip

I have the 716 WL

Jeroen