SpeedTouch 546 + Sipura 3000 config settings?

Old December 28th 05, 09:23 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Cor

Default SpeedTouch 546 + Sipura 3000 config settings?

Is there someone who the combination mentioned below has worker?

SpeedTouch 546 - modem
Sipura 3000 - ATA
VoipBuster - VOIP

At taking up the horn I get directly the line occupies tone.

Is it a problem in the ST546 modem settings?
If so, what are the correct settings?

Or is the ST546+S3000 combination and VoipBuster not at all possible?

Cor

Old December 28th 05, 12:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jodokus

On Wed, 28 Dec 2005 10:23:18 +0100, "Cor"
wrote:

Is there someone who the combination mentioned below has worker?

SpeedTouch 546 - modem
Sipura 3000 - ATA
VoipBuster - VOIP

At taking up the horn I get directly the line occupies tone.

You mean, three alternating tones? Then the ATA is not properly
registered with Voipbuster.

Is it a problem in the ST546 modem settings?
If so, what are the correct settings?

Or is the ST546+S3000 combination and VoipBuster not at all possible?

S3000 (or any ATA with SIP) and Voipbuster should work, but probably
only outgoing. Here I have a few providers working, but for some
reason I can't get incoming calls with Voipbuster.
Old December 28th 05, 07:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Cor

Jodokus,
You mean, three alternating tones?

No, it's the normal tone when a line is occupied.
Also when I try to make an incomming call to my VoipBuster number, I get the
same tone on my land line phone.

S3000 (or any ATA with SIP) and Voipbuster should work,

Yes I know the S3000 should work, I think the SP546 is the trouble maker.
If there is somebody who has it working and knows how to configure it, it
should be a great help.

Cor

"Jodokus" schreef in bericht

Old December 28th 05, 07:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Martyn Dewar

Cor wrote:

Jodokus,

You mean, three alternating tones?

No, it's the normal tone when a line is occupied.
Also when I try to make an incomming call to my VoipBuster number, I get the
same tone on my land line phone.

S3000 (or any ATA with SIP) and Voipbuster should work,

Yes I know the S3000 should work, I think the SP546 is the trouble maker.
If there is somebody who has it working and knows how to configure it, it
should be a great help.

Cor

snip

When I was using my ST546 (with a Linksys PAP2 and Gradwell), the only
thing I needed to do was telnet into the 546 and run:

nat unbind sip

This disables the "SIP Helper" that Speedtouch supply, which messes
things up.

hth
Old December 29th 05, 08:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Cor

It's not working, I can't unbind sip.

If I log on with telnet as following;
Username : Admin
Password : ****
The logo is displayed with speedtouch 5x6 5.3.2.6.0

And the prompt line;
{Admin}=

I type;
{Admin}=nat unbind sip

The following line is responding;
Unknown command

Also nat_unbind_sip give the same results.

Does some one have an idea?

Cor

"Martyn Dewar" schreef in bericht

Jodokus,

Old January 4th 06, 06:14 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Lee

"Cor" wrote in message
Does some one have an idea?

Sorry if this is a bit late - just read your mail. Try this, the page states
it works for ST510/530 and I used it on a ST570

http://www.myfone.com.au/faq/common%...0issues/1.html