Best provider for maximum IVM functionality?

Old December 31st 05, 10:55 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
JPG

Default Best provider for maximum IVM functionality?

As a small business which is the best VOIP provider for using the IVM
Answering Attendant software?

Old January 1st 06, 06:51 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

If you want a commercial level service then I use this one:

http://www.voiptalk.org/products/VoI...Hosted+Edition

Further info: http://www.telappliant.com/content/view/92/119/

It's pricey (I think around 15 per extension) but if you want a
business grade service then this is the only decent one around.

Bally