Can voipstunt call skype etc?

Old January 3rd 06, 05:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Mr.Muppster

Default Can voipstunt call skype etc?

Sorry for bothering all again.

Just looked at the voipstunt web page as directed from this newsgroup.

My boss is on a skype connection (username not number).

If I get voipstunt account via either PC or Ethernet ATA can I call him or
not?

Am I also right that video calling will not work for PC to PC calls?

Would it be possible to run skype & voipstunt side by side?

Sorry for my ignorance.

TIA

Mr.M

Old January 3rd 06, 05:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

"Mr.Muppster" wrote in message
. uk...
Sorry for bothering all again.

Just looked at the voipstunt web page as directed from this newsgroup.

My boss is on a skype connection (username not number).

Tell him about voipstunt

If I get voipstunt account via either PC or Ethernet ATA can I call him or
not?

If he gets a Skypein number. Skype is a closed system. You could also
consider that proper VoIP applications, ATAs included, can dial an IP
address. So with an approprate piece of software, or an ATA at his end, you
could call him directly.

Am I also right that video calling will not work for PC to PC calls?

Using what? I use video with MSN Messenger, have I read somewhere that Skype
also does it now?

Would it be possible to run skype & voipstunt side by side?

Yes

Sorry for my ignorance.

We were all there at some point. (still are for many things)