VoipStunt cutting after a few minutes..

Old January 3rd 06, 11:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Scope

Default VoipStunt cutting after a few minutes..

I tested VoIPStunt here the other day after constantly getting engaged
using sipDiscount.. It works great and connects first time ever time,
but it kept cutting my off. Its wasnt consistant and happened after 2,3,
10 and 14 minutes..

Anybody else had this problem?
Old January 4th 06, 12:54 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Scope:
I tested VoIPStunt here the other day after constantly getting engaged
using sipDiscount.. It works great and connects first time ever time,
but it kept cutting my off. Its wasnt consistant and happened after
2,3, 10 and 14 minutes..

Anybody else had this problem?

Have you credited €5?

Old January 4th 06, 07:52 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Scope

{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
Thus spaketh Scope:

I tested VoIPStunt here the other day after constantly getting engaged
using sipDiscount.. It works great and connects first time ever time,
but it kept cutting my off. Its wasnt consistant and happened after
2,3, 10 and 14 minutes..

Anybody else had this problem?

Have you credited €5?

No, im using my sipdiscount username/pwd, heard that was supposed to
work. If it didnt I would expect all the calls to be cut after 1 minute.
Old January 4th 06, 08:20 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Nick

On Wed, 04 Jan 2006 00:54:39 GMT, "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}"
wrote:

Thus spaketh Scope:
I tested VoIPStunt here the other day after constantly getting engaged
using sipDiscount.. It works great and connects first time ever time,
but it kept cutting my off. Its wasnt consistant and happened after
2,3, 10 and 14 minutes..

Anybody else had this problem?

Have you credited 5?

I haven't credited any payment yet, but it has worked for free calls
of over 30 minutes to UK and Australia, (last one yesterday) and so
far has never cut me off.

Also I have got it to work with my Grandstream-486 ATA.
Old January 4th 06, 11:51 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
paul123

Installed on [email protected] and using VoipStunt without having paid in any credit,
I've had a few calls cut off too - after 6, 15 and 3 minutes.... The
longest call I made with no problems was close to 30 minutes. I have to
say that it DOES seem to connect very quickly.

Paul

Old January 4th 06, 01:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian A

On 4 Jan 2006 03:51:46 -0800, "paul123" wrote:

Installed on [email protected] and using VoipStunt without having paid in any credit,
I've had a few calls cut off too - after 6, 15 and 3 minutes.... The
longest call I made with no problems was close to 30 minutes. I have to
say that it DOES seem to connect very quickly.

Paul

There are times when voipstunt gives the unobtainable tone. Short
calls have been OK but I was nearing the end of a lengthy call to OZ
when I was cut off and was unable to use the service, on that day,
after that. Working OK today.
Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.