VoIP Stunt now offers inbound number

Old January 4th 06, 06:18 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Default VoIP Stunt now offers inbound number

VoIP Stunt are now offering an VoIP-in number.

--
For 5 when referred to easyMobile contact me via
http://www.south-east-birmingham.tk

Old January 4th 06, 06:27 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

"{{{{{Welcome}}}}}" wrote in message
. uk...
VoIP Stunt are now offering an VoIP-in number.

--
For 5 when referred to easyMobile contact me via
http://www.south-east-birmingham.tk
www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk

"Credit balance not sufficient for buying a VOIP-IN number, please add
credit to your account

"

Old January 4th 06, 06:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Jono:
"{{{{{Welcome}}}}}" wrote in
message . uk...
VoIP Stunt are now offering an VoIP-in number.

"Credit balance not sufficient for buying a VOIP-IN number, please add
credit to your account

Yeah. Getting the same after trying. Have heard someone say they have got a
number, and now also for those getting insufficient message, adding credit
makes no difference.

Old January 4th 06, 07:04 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Scope

{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
Thus spaketh Jono:

"{{{{{Welcome}}}}}" wrote in
message . uk...

VoIP Stunt are now offering an VoIP-in number.

Yeah. Getting the same after trying. Have heard someone say they have
got a number, and now also for those getting insufficient message,
adding credit makes no difference.

Different message when going to the "your inbound number" tab: An error
671 has occurred

No credit on the account.
Old January 4th 06, 08:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

"Scope" wrote in message
{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
Thus spaketh Jono:

"{{{{{Welcome}}}}}" wrote in
message . uk...

VoIP Stunt are now offering an VoIP-in number.

Yeah. Getting the same after trying. Have heard someone say they have
got a number, and now also for those getting insufficient message, adding
credit makes no difference.

Different message when going to the "your inbound number" tab: An error
671 has occurred

No credit on the account.

I got that error until after I updated my contact info, then got the add
credit request.

Old January 4th 06, 10:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
JPG

On Wed, 04 Jan 2006 20:08:46 GMT, "Jono" wrote:

"Scope" wrote in message
.. .
{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
Thus spaketh Jono:

"{{{{{Welcome}}}}}" wrote in
message . uk...

VoIP Stunt are now offering an VoIP-in number.
Yeah. Getting the same after trying. Have heard someone say they have
got a number, and now also for those getting insufficient message, adding
credit makes no difference.

Different message when going to the "your inbound number" tab: An error
671 has occurred

No credit on the account.

I got that error until after I updated my contact info, then got the add
credit request.

You need to enter contact info and then add 5 Euros (about 3) credit,
you need to do this anyway otherwise your free calls will be limited
to 1 minute.

I got an inbound number as well, with an 056 code.

JPG
Old January 4th 06, 10:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

JPG wrote:
||| I got that error until after I updated my contact info, then got
||| the add credit request.
|| You need to enter contact info and then add 5 Euros (about 3)
|| credit, you need to do this anyway otherwise your free calls will be
|| limited to 1 minute.
|| I got an inbound number as well, with an 056 code.
|| JPG

I guessed as much, however, (touching wood) I've not suffered from call
disconnects at all, without any credit.

Rather not have an 056 number.

Old January 4th 06, 10:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh JPG:
On Wed, 04 Jan 2006 20:08:46 GMT, "Jono" wrote:

"Scope" wrote in message
{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
Thus spaketh Jono:

"{{{{{Welcome}}}}}" wrote in
message . uk...

VoIP Stunt are now offering an VoIP-in number.
Yeah. Getting the same after trying. Have heard someone say they
have got a number, and now also for those getting insufficient
message, adding credit makes no difference.

Different message when going to the "your inbound number" tab: An
error 671 has occurred

No credit on the account.

I got that error until after I updated my contact info, then got the
add credit request.

You need to enter contact info and then add 5 Euros (about 3) credit,
you need to do this anyway otherwise your free calls will be limited
to 1 minute.

I got an inbound number as well, with an 056 code.

JPG

Info is all correct and am in credit - as I kept getting cut off without
credit, yet no joy.

Old January 4th 06, 10:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh {{{{{Welcome}}}}}:

Info is all correct and am in credit - as I kept getting cut off
without credit, yet no joy.

Now tried again without changing anything and now have an 0121 660 nnnn number
on both VoIP Stunt and SIP Discount.