SIP Discount now offers inbound number

Old January 4th 06, 07:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Default SIP Discount now offers inbound number

SIP Discount are now offering a VoIP-in number.

Though I am having the same problem as I am getting with VoIP Stunt.

--
For 5 when referred to easyMobile contact me via
http://www.south-east-birmingham.tk

Old January 4th 06, 07:54 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Scope

{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
SIP Discount are now offering a VoIP-in number.

Though I am having the same problem as I am getting with VoIP Stunt.

"Credit balance not sufficient for buying a VOIP-IN number, please add
credit to your account."

followed by the following if I try to add credits:

"You have sufficient credit. Please use your remaining credit first and
top up again later."

So not much I can do really. I guess its still in a test phase, and
will be corrected shortly..

Old January 4th 06, 09:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
paul123

Scope wrote:
"Credit balance not sufficient for buying a VOIP-IN number, please add
credit to your account."

Hmm a bit different here but same result. If I click on "get inbound
phone number", I get "Sorry. At this moment there are no VOIP-INnumbers
available for your account.
Click to go back."

So not much I can do really. I guess its still in a test phase, and
will be corrected shortly..

Yeah, and in that time they'll have opened up voiploco.com and
voipaddicts.com etc. (oh and I checked - they're currently free
domains.

Old January 4th 06, 09:50 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

paul123 wrote:
|| Scope wrote:
||| "Credit balance not sufficient for buying a VOIP-IN number, please
||| add credit to your account."
|| Hmm a bit different here but same result. If I click on "get inbound
|| phone number", I get "Sorry. At this moment there are no
|| VOIP-INnumbers available for your account.
|| Click to go back."
||| So not much I can do really. I guess its still in a test
||| phase, and will be corrected shortly..
|| Yeah, and in that time they'll have opened up voiploco.com and
|| voipaddicts.com etc. (oh and I checked - they're currently free
|| domains.

VoipStunt.com always makes me think of "Mrs Hunt had a rough cut punt, not a
punt cut rough but a rough cut punt."

Old January 4th 06, 10:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
paul123

Jono wrote:
VoipStunt.com always makes me think of "Mrs Hunt had a rough cut punt, not a
punt cut rough but a rough cut punt."

try saying that after a few mince pies!

Old January 4th 06, 10:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh paul123:
Jono wrote:
VoipStunt.com always makes me think of "Mrs Hunt had a rough cut
punt, not a punt cut rough but a rough cut punt."

try saying that after a few mince pies!

Now tried again without changing anything and now have an 0121 660 nnnn number
on both VoIP Stunt and SIP Discount.

Old January 4th 06, 11:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"{{{{{Welcome}}}}}"
wrote in message
.uk
SIP Discount are now offering a VoIP-in number.

Though I am having the same problem as I am getting with
VoIP Stunt.

What type of numbers are these..? Geo or 0870/056..? Is there a monthly
charge..?

Ivor

Old January 4th 06, 11:36 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Mark Adamson

"Jono" wrote in message
. uk...
paul123 wrote:
|| Scope wrote:
||| "Credit balance not sufficient for buying a VOIP-IN number, please
||| add credit to your account."
|| Hmm a bit different here but same result. If I click on "get inbound
|| phone number", I get "Sorry. At this moment there are no
|| VOIP-INnumbers available for your account.
|| Click to go back."
||| So not much I can do really. I guess its still in a test
||| phase, and will be corrected shortly..
|| Yeah, and in that time they'll have opened up voiploco.com and
|| voipaddicts.com etc. (oh and I checked - they're currently free
|| domains.

VoipStunt.com always makes me think of "Mrs Hunt had a rough cut punt, not
a punt cut rough but a rough cut punt."

It makes me think of what it is, a customer grabbing voipstunt. Having said
that, so far all these variations on 18866/1899 seem to have kept going for
a while, so they must be making some money somewhere or just relying on
those $5 signup requirements..?

Old January 4th 06, 11:38 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Scope

{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
Thus spaketh paul123:

Jono wrote:

VoipStunt.com always makes me think of "Mrs Hunt had a rough cut
punt, not a punt cut rough but a rough cut punt."

try saying that after a few mince pies!

Now tried again without changing anything and now have an 0121 660 nnnn
number on both VoIP Stunt and SIP Discount.

I've got a +44560xxxxx number now.. Could really do with a local number
instead.
Old January 4th 06, 11:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Ivor Jones:
"{{{{{Welcome}}}}}"
wrote in message
.uk
SIP Discount are now offering a VoIP-in number.

Though I am having the same problem as I am getting with
VoIP Stunt.

What type of numbers are these..? Geo or 0870/056..? Is there a
monthly charge..?

Ivor

No monthly charge, just an incoming number for free.

These ones are in the same range as VoIP Cheap.

I was given an 0121 number.