VOIPCheap new version

Old January 5th 06, 08:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Graham

Default VOIPCheap new version

My VOIPCheap softphone is nagging me to upgrade.
Does anyone know whats different about the new version?

Graham.

%Profound_observation%

Old January 5th 06, 08:42 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Graham:
My VOIPCheap softphone is nagging me to upgrade.
Does anyone know whats different about the new version?

Probably just a few bug fixes, I can't see any difference.
Old January 5th 06, 09:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
paul123

I don't know, but would it have anything to do with having SIP
connections working now?
...as well as bug fixes, of course

Old January 5th 06, 10:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh paul123:
I don't know, but would it have anything to do with having SIP
connections working now?
..as well as bug fixes, of course

Possibly, but I can't get VoIP Cheap to work on my ATA, VoIP Buster, SIP
Discount and VoIP Stunt I have always had working (once I found the right
settings for VoIP Buster).

What settings are you unsing for VoIP Cheap on an ATA?

Old January 5th 06, 11:02 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
paul123

I've got it set up on an [email protected] box - but using the voipstunt
server....

something like this might work on an ATA:
username: your voipcheap username
ID: your voipcheap username
password: your voipcheap password
domain: voipstunt.com
proxy: sip.voipstunt.com
port: 5060

Old January 5th 06, 11:06 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
paul123

you'll probably need stun as well:
stun.voipbuster.com should be ok

Old January 6th 06, 09:38 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
GwG

"paul123" wrote in message
oups.com...
I've got it set up on an [email protected] box - but using the voipstunt
server....

something like this might work on an ATA:
username: your voipcheap username
ID: your voipcheap username
password: your voipcheap password
domain: voipstunt.com
proxy: sip.voipstunt.com
port: 5060

Thanks Paul
Just used those settings on a Sipura 2000, and I have now got my
Voipcheap account working through it, but can only use it for dialling
out. The allocated incoming number will not work through the Sipura, but
still works if I switch back to the softphone version.

Old January 6th 06, 10:33 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
GwG

"GwG" wrote in message

"paul123" wrote in message
oups.com...
I've got it set up on an [email protected] box - but using the voipstunt
server....

something like this might work on an ATA:
username: your voipcheap username
ID: your voipcheap username
password: your voipcheap password
domain: voipstunt.com
proxy: sip.voipstunt.com
port: 5060

Thanks Paul
Just used those settings on a Sipura 2000, and I have now got my
Voipcheap account working through it, but can only use it for dialling
out. The allocated incoming number will not work through the Sipura,
but still works if I switch back to the softphone version.

Amendment, the Sipura is now working for both incoming and outgoing
calls using the above settings, and VoipCheap.

Old January 10th 06, 10:06 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
paul123

Glad it helped