NEW VOIP COMPANY

Old January 7th 06, 05:44 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default NEW VOIP COMPANY

I just found this new voip company online..Tried thier $5.00 test account.
Worked great. DID a little reseach on them and they are located in 36 different countries.
Including UK. Appernetly they have a AT&T Backbone with a Direct COnnection to the BTC. I called them and
they even have free UK numbers with unlimited inbound for the first 6 month then the DID cost
$4.00 a month with unlimited inbound still in effect.
Try them out. I am using them for FAXing service to email. We sent 50 faxes to them and all of them went threw.
Our company is very impressed with the service its like TDM all the way around.
I am not trying to promote them but damn its about time somebody put something together
that is cost effective. And they dont care if you are a business otr residence.
http://www.fvdsl.net you can at least look them over. (-;
Cheers
Bill

Old January 7th 06, 09:55 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
GwG

wrote in message
I just found this new voip company online..Tried thier $5.00 test
account.
Worked great. DID a little reseach on them and they are located in 36
different countries.
Including UK.

In other words, you think that the users of this group are too thick to
know a spammer when one appears, and you are prepared to lie and deceive
them, in order to promote a company, presumably hoping that those same
deceived users of this group will then put their trust in the spamming
company that you're promoting.

Old January 8th 06, 12:30 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Chris Ford

Group..
Bill is a very good customer and about 65 years old. And he thought he was
trying to help. Becasue he was very happy with our service.
Now for some of you to attack him when you dont even know him. And call him
a Liar shows the true mentality of the people that are on the VOIP net.or in
this group.
So you little Chicken **** people who will not put out thier true email
addresses "GWG, MARK, Hairy something." If you are going to talk with your
mouth full of **** you might want to swallow your **** first and consider
the reprocutions of your actions.
You can go to our web site and get my Phone number and call me if you want.
thoe I DOnt belive you will.
I am very dissapointed in your actions thus proves your imaturity.
Foot Note-----FVDSL did over $12 million last year with only 36 Employees.
Can you say that? And As for our "Bad REP" I must be doing something right
becasue its first I ever heard of it.

NO need reply to this group if you are doing nothing but slamming its a
waste of your time. BUt you can start by applogising to Bill if you did the
same thing for him he would be here promoting you instead. Why dont you just
call or come visit me. Talk **** to a 65 year old mans face and then talk it
to me im 38. and did 15 yrs in the US ARMY I love to kick a little snot nose
kids ass. Grow up or get off the Group. You give the industry a bad name.
And unlike you I will put out who I am. Im proud of it. I dont hide like the
little *******s you are.
As for everybody else in this group who is more intelligent. I applogise to
you. These people needed to be straighted out. And I am the one to do it.
Might even post this on our site just for giggles.

Chris Ford

CEO
FVDSL INC.
MIDDLETOWN OHIO
513-424-0100 EXT 201

Old January 8th 06, 01:15 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Mark

Why should anyone appologise to you or your alter ego Bill and as for
hiding our email addresses this is to stop us all receiving 100s of spam
email messages from the likes of you.

The part that I found amusing was that a simple post from 1 of your
acclaimed customers with no identifying details such as surname, user id
etc you can pull up a full user profile on him which means one thing
really you have a very small userbase or you are the same person.

There are very effective ways of promoting a website/company without
spamming the best method is by word of mouth and if your company was as
good as you said then im sure you will get a customer very soon

I did have a look at the site out of curiosity but with no intention of
signing up on looking at the html source code it is very poorly designed
with nothing to help it get highly ranked in search engines

Old January 8th 06, 01:20 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

Chris,

While I do not dispute what you say, you must take into account the fact
that the charter of this group forbids advertising. What the original
poster did was in effect an advertisement and some people here are getting
increasingly fed up with the spam that permeates the various groups and
react accordingly. Take that as you will, it's a fact of life. If *you*
don't care for it, don't read this (or any other) group.

Ivor

Old January 8th 06, 01:32 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Paul Cupis

Chris Ford wrote:
[...]

Hi Chris, thanks for your post.

Couple of comments -

- one should be able to make their point without resorting to the sort
of language above - careful or you might end up giving the industry a
bad name
- if you are going to post to the group, it would be useful if you
would not top post, as it makes following conversations harder than it
has to be.

As for everybody else in this group who is more intelligent. I applogise to
you.

These people needed to be straighted out. And I am the one to do it.

Are you? Maybe time will tell, but as this is your first post to this
group (at least for a while) I'll reserve judgement for the moment.
Old January 8th 06, 01:34 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Paul Cupis

Mark wrote:
The part that I found amusing was that a simple post from 1 of your
acclaimed customers with no identifying details such as surname, user id
etc you can pull up a full user profile on him which means one thing
really you have a very small userbase or you are the same person.

OR maybe the customer and the company actually communicate with each other!

And please don't top-post.