voipbuster and cordless phone??

Old January 7th 06, 06:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
rowlando

Default voipbuster and cordless phone??

Hello people.
Im quite new to all this voip stuff and have read and tried to make sense of
as much as i can.......but i have a question.

Im currently using skype - although i have found other cheaper solutions
thanks to this group - but i have a voip adapter box that allows me to use
my cordless phone with skype.

What i need to know is: Is there anyway this same box can be used with
voipbuster? With the box came skype mate software so i guess im looking for
similar software that will work with voipbuster?

thanks

Old January 7th 06, 07:26 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

rowlando wrote:

|| What i need to know is: Is there anyway this same box can be used
|| with voipbuster?

What's it called?

Old January 7th 06, 07:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
rowlando

"Jono" wrote in message
. uk...
rowlando wrote:

|| What i need to know is: Is there anyway this same box can be used
|| with voipbuster?

What's it called?

Hello Jono -

The box is called USB telbox.
Software is voipstunt or voipbuster (preferably voipstunt)

Old January 7th 06, 07:50 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

rowlando wrote:
|| "Jono" wrote in message
|| . uk...
||| What's it called?
|| Hello Jono -
|| The box is called USB telbox.
|| Software is voipstunt or voipbuster (preferably voipstunt)

Like this? http://www.supertel.co.uk/Telbox.htm

It does say it works with SIP. You can certainly use Sipdiscount & Voipstunt
with SIP, Voipbuster's from the same company.

Old January 7th 06, 08:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
rowlando

"Jono" wrote in message
news
rowlando wrote:
|| "Jono" wrote in message
|| . uk...
||| What's it called?
|| Hello Jono -
|| The box is called USB telbox.
|| Software is voipstunt or voipbuster (preferably voipstunt)

Like this? http://www.supertel.co.uk/Telbox.htm

It does say it works with SIP. You can certainly use Sipdiscount &

Voipstunt
with SIP, Voipbuster's from the same company.

yes - this is the one.
i do not have a clue how to set it up with voipstunt.
do i need some other software?
to use it with skype i use skypemate which comes with it.

rowlando

Old January 7th 06, 08:36 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

rowlando wrote:

|| yes - this is the one.
|| i do not have a clue how to set it up with voipstunt.
|| do i need some other software?
|| to use it with skype i use skypemate which comes with it.
|| rowlando

The site is a little sparse with regards to instructions. Does it just
replace your PC's soundard? If so, using Voipstunt's own Softphone should
work.

Old January 7th 06, 09:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
rowlando

"Jono" wrote in message
. uk...
rowlando wrote:

|| yes - this is the one.
|| i do not have a clue how to set it up with voipstunt.
|| do i need some other software?
|| to use it with skype i use skypemate which comes with it.
|| rowlando

The site is a little sparse with regards to instructions. Does it just
replace your PC's soundard? If so, using Voipstunt's own Softphone should
work.

It replaces the soundcard - yes.
Ok i will try it with the voipstunt softphone and post results here
Thanks for the help Mr Jono

Old January 7th 06, 09:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

rowlando wrote:
|| "Jono" wrote in message
|| . uk...

|| It replaces the soundcard - yes.
|| Ok i will try it with the voipstunt softphone and post results here
|| Thanks for the help Mr Jono

In their softphone, there's probably a method of choosing which sound device
to use. If not, have a look in control pannelsounds (if using windows, that
is)

Old January 7th 06, 10:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
rowlando

"Jono" wrote in message
.uk...
rowlando wrote:
|| "Jono" wrote in message
|| . uk...

|| It replaces the soundcard - yes.
|| Ok i will try it with the voipstunt softphone and post results here
|| Thanks for the help Mr Jono

In their softphone, there's probably a method of choosing which sound

device
to use. If not, have a look in control pannelsounds (if using windows,

that
is)

not managed to get this working - so will give up for now and use skype with
this telbox. it appears that is all that will work with it

Old January 7th 06, 10:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Fille

"Jono" wrote in message
. uk...
rowlando wrote:

|| What i need to know is: Is there anyway this same box can be used
|| with voipbuster?

What's it called?

Hi,

The original maker of this box has a program for use with voipbuster.
http://www.yealink.com/en/otherdown.asp

regards,
Phil