Anonymous Caller Rejection

Old January 8th 06, 09:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

Default Anonymous Caller Rejection

Hello, again.

Is there a football match on, or something as it's very quiet in here
tonight?

I would like to implement ACR in my auto attendant, for calls to any SIP
number (not ZAP). I don't want or need anything flashy, I just want to send
anyone that calls without a CLID, to an announcement which tells them of an
alternative number they need to ring. Callers with a visible CLID should
hear my existing auto attendant.

I'm using [email protected] v1.3 (asterisk 1.0.9)

If anyone could help with the syntax, I would be grateful.

Cheers.

Old January 9th 06, 02:36 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ian

"Jono" wrote in message
k...
Hello, again.

Is there a football match on, or something as it's very quiet in here
tonight?

I would like to implement ACR in my auto attendant, for calls to any SIP
number (not ZAP). I don't want or need anything flashy, I just want to

send
anyone that calls without a CLID, to an announcement which tells them of

an
alternative number they need to ring. Callers with a visible CLID should
hear my existing auto attendant.

I'm using [email protected] v1.3 (asterisk 1.0.9)

If anyone could help with the syntax, I would be grateful.

Cheers.

I do have a method of doing this, basicly the CLID is compared against known
CLIDs and alpha tags such as Anon payphone etc then passed to an IVR
depending on . Works well blocking ALL junk calls.(looking through the CDRs
at least 5 to 6 a day). Intergrating it into AAH should be possible. contact
me direct if you want to try it.

Ian
www.cyber-cottage.co.uk