Virtual WinModem to send DATA using your VoIP service

Old January 8th 06, 11:41 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip,comp.dcom.voice-over-ip

Default Virtual WinModem to send DATA using your VoIP service

I use an application that needs a 56k modem to send data to gsm
terminals (9.6k max).

I can't connect any new hardware to this server.

So I would like a sort of software solution : a driver that would
create a virtual modem in my windows modem list and use a VoIP service
to communicate.

Does any one knows a solution ?