Voip Learning and Translating Tutorial

Old January 8th 06, 11:22 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
voiptutorial

Default Voip Learning and Translating Tutorial

Voice Over IP is a new communication means that let you telephone with
Internet at almost null cost.
How this is possible, what systems are used, what is the standard, all
that is covered by this Howto.

http://www.freewebs.com/voipformula/VoIP-HOWTO.html

Old January 9th 06, 10:07 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"voiptutorial" wrote in message
ups.com
Voice Over IP is a new communication means that let you
telephone with Internet at almost null cost.
How this is possible, what systems are used, what is the
standard, all that is covered by this Howto.

http://www.freewebs.com/voipformula/VoIP-HOWTO.html

Yes, we got it the first time. Once is enough, any more is SPAM. Google
Groups will be very interested.

Ivor

Old January 12th 06, 05:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Google Groups will be very interested.

Doubt it. ;-) They don't usually give the proverbial.

Tim

Old January 12th 06, 05:54 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

wrote in message
oups.com
Google Groups will be very interested.

Doubt it. ;-) They don't usually give the proverbial.

Tim

I have a very good way of writing complaint letters ;-)

They usually take notice after the 2nd one.

Ivor

Old January 28th 06, 07:42 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
dave @ stejonda

In message , Ivor Jones
writes
wrote in message
roups.com
Google Groups will be very interested.

Doubt it. ;-) They don't usually give the proverbial.

Tim

I have a very good way of writing complaint letters ;-)

They usually take notice after the 2nd one.

the site is 404 this morning

--
dave @ stejonda