The VoipBuster empire

Old January 11th 06, 10:57 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
paul123

Default The VoipBuster empire

We all know about VoipBuster, SipDiscount, VoipCheap, Netappel, 1899
etc, but I was gobsmacked to see just how many companies/websites they
seem to be running!

According to this page it would seem that the Finarea/Betamax empire
operates more than 60 of these sites (more than a dozen in the UK
alone!):
http://doulos.wordpress.com/technica...ation/finarea/

Paul

Old January 11th 06, 11:19 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
GwG

"paul123" wrote in message
ups.com...
We all know about VoipBuster, SipDiscount, VoipCheap, Netappel, 1899
etc, but I was gobsmacked to see just how many companies/websites they
seem to be running!

According to this page it would seem that the Finarea/Betamax empire
operates more than 60 of these sites (more than a dozen in the UK
alone!):
http://doulos.wordpress.com/technica...ation/finarea/

It seems to me as if they are setting them up in the hope of selling
them on later, when each company has an established customer base,
(after using us lot as guinea pigs, and to make up their customer
numbers) ;-)