SIPDiscount

Old January 13th 06, 09:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ron Wellsted

Default SIPDiscount

Has anyone else noticed that SIPDiscount are not using https for their
credit card entry page when you sign in to buy credit?

I have asked them about this via the customer support form and will keep
you posted if/when I get a reply.

Strangely, other Finarea sites (1899.com, 18185.co.uk) do use https.

--
Ron Wellsted
http://www.wellsted.org.uk

Old January 19th 06, 10:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ron Wellsted

On Fri, 13 Jan 2006 21:10:19 +0000, Ron Wellsted wrote:

Has anyone else noticed that SIPDiscount are not using https for their
credit card entry page when you sign in to buy credit?

I have asked them about this via the customer support form and will keep
you posted if/when I get a reply.

Strangely, other Finarea sites (1899.com, 18185.co.uk) do use https.

They have fixed it now.

sipdiscount uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) 1 January 5th 06 06:52 PM
Sipdiscount PhilÅ uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) 4 December 28th 05 12:52 AM
Sipdiscount Help Please PhilÅ uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) 7 December 13th 05 10:55 AM
Sipdiscount on ATA anyone ? Martin² uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) 21 November 14th 05 01:45 PM
sipdiscount J Smith uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) 3 October 11th 05 02:50 AM