ISP owner?

Old February 23rd 06, 06:37 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default ISP owner?

President/CEO,
Please take a minute and consider the following reasons why your
business should partner with the InteleFone VOIP Business:
-Ability to supplement your existing product line with an innovative,
trendy, high demand service
-Ability to receive residual revenue even if your dial-up customer
moves or switches ISP service
-Ability to decrease your telephone support costs
-Ability to receive commission from other ISPs customers by providing
them VOIP service/phones
-Ability to Increase Your Profit!

It has been predicted that by the end of the year that 30% or more of
all phone calls made will be using Voice Over IP (VOIP). InteleFone has
positioned itself to be a leader in this wide-open market because of
its global business model. Additionally since all InteleFone have an
integrated compression chip it is the only company that is able to
offer handheld phones that work not only on broadband internet
connections but also on connections as slow as 24k. InteleFone phones
have been the perfect solution for remote business throughout the
world. The question is does your company want to join the VOIP
revolution or do you prefer to let another company capitalize on the
stream of income from new customers that will use this technology.

I invite you to find out more about VOIP and InteleFone today by
visiting the following website:
http://www.InteleFone.biz/ClaimYourPhone

Please do not hesitate to ask me any questions you may have about this
exciting opportunity. I can also arrange for you to receive a VOIP call
so you can hear the InteleFone difference for yourself.

Thank You for your time,
-Syd, InteleFone Account Associate

Get Your FREE Internet / VOIP Phone Today!
http://www.ClaimYourPhone.com