flat rate

Old January 16th 06, 06:01 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
robert

Default flat rate

what do you think may be the best fat rate for calling italy (landline,
not mobiles) with a softphone?

thanks
robert

Old January 16th 06, 06:06 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
paul123

robert wrote:
what do you think may be the best fat rate for calling italy (landline,
not mobiles) with a softphone?

The best rate to Italian landlines is a big round zero cents per minute
from voipstunt.com..... (but it'll probably change once they build up a
user base)

Old January 16th 06, 06:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"paul123" wrote in message
ups.com
robert wrote:
what do you think may be the best fat rate for calling
italy (landline, not mobiles) with a softphone?

The best rate to Italian landlines is a big round zero
cents per minute from voipstunt.com..... (but it'll
probably change once they build up a user base)

Cents..? We don't use those in the UK, do we..?

Ivor

Old January 16th 06, 10:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Chris

Ivor Jones wrote:
"paul123" wrote in message
ups.com

robert wrote:

what do you think may be the best fat rate for calling
italy (landline, not mobiles) with a softphone?

The best rate to Italian landlines is a big round zero
cents per minute from voipstunt.com..... (but it'll
probably change once they build up a user base)

Cents..? We don't use those in the UK, do we..?

Businesses and individuals in the UK are free to accept payments in
whatever currency they want. Consequently, anyone in the UK can make
payments in euros to anyone willing to accept euros. In fact, even HM
Customs & Revenue accepts payment in euros!
Old January 17th 06, 11:05 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"Andrew Crane" wrote in message

"Ivor Jones" wrote in message

"paul123" wrote in message
ups.com
robert wrote:
what do you think may be the best fat rate for
calling italy (landline, not mobiles) with a
softphone?

The best rate to Italian landlines is a big round zero
cents per minute from voipstunt.com..... (but it'll
probably change once they build up a user base)

Cents..? We don't use those in the UK, do we..?

Only when paying Europeans, Ivor :-)

Don't know any of those so I wouldn't know ;-)

Ivor

Old January 17th 06, 11:06 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Andrew Crane

"Ivor Jones" wrote in message

"paul123" wrote in message
ups.com
robert wrote:
what do you think may be the best fat rate for calling
italy (landline, not mobiles) with a softphone?

The best rate to Italian landlines is a big round zero
cents per minute from voipstunt.com..... (but it'll
probably change once they build up a user base)

Cents..? We don't use those in the UK, do we..?

Only when paying Europeans, Ivor :-)

Regards
Andrew

Old January 17th 06, 09:59 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Ivor Jones:
"Andrew Crane" wrote in message

"Ivor Jones" wrote in message

"paul123" wrote in message
ups.com
robert wrote:
what do you think may be the best fat rate for
calling italy (landline, not mobiles) with a
softphone?

The best rate to Italian landlines is a big round zero
cents per minute from voipstunt.com..... (but it'll
probably change once they build up a user base)

Cents..? We don't use those in the UK, do we..?

Only when paying Europeans, Ivor :-)

Don't know any of those so I wouldn't know ;-)

Ivor

I would have though being a UK group this place should be almost all
Europeans, with the odd American here and there.