SIP?

Old January 17th 06, 08:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
robert

Default SIP?

hey all, what do you think maybe the best SIP adapter?

thanks

Old January 17th 06, 08:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Nick

oups.com...

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...nG=Search&meta

Old January 17th 06, 10:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
robert

Do you know how to read, man?

I didn't say how to search for, but what do you think is the best!

Anyway, thanks

Robert

Old January 17th 06, 11:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

robert wrote:
|| hey all, what do you think maybe the best SIP adapter?
|| thanks

Sipura.

spa2100 if you want 2 ports &/or router

spa3000 if you also want to connect a PSTN line

FRITZ!Box Fon if you want built in ADSL Modem & Router &/or ISDN/PSTN
passthrough

Old January 19th 06, 05:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Martin Lukasik

Do you know how to read, man?

I didn't say how to search for, but what do you think is the best!

Anyway, thanks

Do you know how to think and use the internet, man?
If you're waiting for the answer to be delivered to your door I think
you found a wrong place. This is a newsgroup, not a support centre.
Also, there are millions of test, so just use the internet.

If you are really so lazy buy PAP2 or get one of Grandstreams...

m.

Old January 19th 06, 07:01 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"Martin Lukasik" wrote
in message
Do you know how to read, man?

I didn't say how to search for, but what do you think
is the best! Anyway, thanks

Do you know how to think and use the internet, man?
If you're waiting for the answer to be delivered to your
door I think you found a wrong place. This is a
newsgroup, not a support centre. Also, there are millions
of test, so just use the internet.
If you are really so lazy buy PAP2 or get one of
Grandstreams...

That's a bit unfair, isn't it..? He's asking for people's opinions.

Personally, for an ATA, I recommend anything from the Sipura range. For an
all-in-one ADSL modem/router/ATA then I'd say the AVM Fritz!Box Fon.

Ivor

Old January 19th 06, 11:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
robert

thank you Ivor, i was sure i could count on you!

Thanks again,
Robert

Old January 20th 06, 08:42 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
John DH

I have just taken delivery of the spa-2002 an I'm impressed. The pap2 is
also highly thought of as well. For your info, there is an earlier thread on
a similar topic which may help. LinksysPAP2/Voipbuster started on 14/01/2006

John DH

oups.com...

Old January 20th 06, 08:57 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Rob

Should be getting mine any minute, just waiting for Royal Mail.

Is it easy to setup, John?

Rob

"John DH" wrote in message
I have just taken delivery of the spa-2002 an I'm impressed. The pap2 is
also highly thought of as well. For your info, there is an earlier thread
on
a similar topic which may help. LinksysPAP2/Voipbuster started on
14/01/2006

John DH

oups.com...

Old January 20th 06, 09:35 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
John DH

Not too bad at all. One of the guys here gave me the settings for voipcheap
and I had mine up and running in 5 mins. I also set up voipdiscount on line
two as well. They have the settings for an ata on their web site. This link
should help as well http://www.voipconfig.de/

So far everything has been rock solid, all I have to do is find out how to
program the dial plan so I don't have to dial 0044 for every call.
John DH

news

"John DH" wrote in message
I have just taken delivery of the spa-2002 an I'm impressed. The pap2 is
also highly thought of as well. For your info, there is an earlier

thread
on
a similar topic which may help. LinksysPAP2/Voipbuster started on
14/01/2006

John DH

oups.com...