Sipgate cutoff at 2mins

Old January 19th 06, 10:20 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Roger Barrett

Default Sipgate cutoff at 2mins

For the past week almost every call I make gets cut off at exactly 2
minutes. If I call back after that its ok - never used to have this
problem - is anyone else having it?

Old January 19th 06, 11:35 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"Roger Barrett" wrote in message

For the past week almost every call I make gets cut off
at exactly 2 minutes. If I call back after that its ok -
never used to have this problem - is anyone else having
it?

Fine here, just finished a 6 minute call. Is it on all calls, or SIP to
PSTN/SIP to SIP only..?

Ivor

Old January 19th 06, 12:26 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
DGB

In ,
Roger Barrett typed:
For the past week almost every call I make gets cut off at exactly 2
minutes. If I call back after that its ok - never used to have this
problem - is anyone else having it?

Yes its happened to me a few times. Most of my calls on Sipgate are short
( 2 mins) so perhaps it hasn't affected me so much, but looking at my log I
see I was cut off after 2:07 on 20/12/05, after 9:17 on 21/12/05, and after
1:52 on 16/1/05. Just as annoying at the four occasions when after dialling
I've had silence for 10-15 seconds followed by engaged, which on the log
show up as charged calls, so presumably the other party answered and then
cleared down when there was no response, and I haven't heard them.

I also struggle to get the "call" buttons on the Sipgate web page to work.
Sometimes they do, more often the small window opens with "Fault - unknown
error" or "method not allowed -1"
--

Don

Old January 19th 06, 05:21 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

I had two call cut off around 2 mins yesterday. Sipgate is normally so
reliable I blamed the other party. Guess I need to aplogise (in under 2
mins).

Old January 19th 06, 08:36 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
alexd

Roger Barrett wrote:

For the past week almost every call I make gets cut off at exactly 2
minutes. If I call back after that its ok - never used to have this
problem - is anyone else having it?

I made a SIP to PSTN call on 16/1 that got 'cut off' [the incoming data
stream disappeared, but not the outgoing] after 5m40s. I put the phone down
after 6m8s and that's what I was charged for. Odd.

--
http://ale.cx/ (AIM:troffasky) )
20:24:07 up 4 days, 39 min, 2 users, load average: 0.66, 0.79, 0.72