A Broadband and ADSL forum. BroadbanterBanter

Welcome to BroadbanterBanter.

You are currently viewing as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today.

Go Back   Home » BroadbanterBanter forum » Newsgroup Discussions » uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP)
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) (uk.telecom.voip) Discussion of topics relevant to packet based voice technologies including Voice over IP (VoIP), Fax over IP (FoIP), Voice over Frame Relay (VoFR), Voice over Broadband (VoB) and Voice on the Net (VoN) as well as service providers, hardware and software for use with these technologies. Advertising is not allowed.

Voipstunt Not Working



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old January 21st 06, 12:00 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 88
Default Voipstunt Not Working

As subject - it's registered but cannot make any calls today.

Anyone else with issues?


  #2  
Old January 21st 06, 12:13 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 908
Default Voipstunt Not Working

Thus spaketh Jono:
As subject - it's registered but cannot make any calls today.

Anyone else with issues?



No, working all day. 30 mins into conversation on stunt at the mo.


  #3  
Old January 21st 06, 12:17 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 88
Default Voipstunt Not Working

{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
|| Thus spaketh Jono:
||| As subject - it's registered but cannot make any calls today.
|||
||| Anyone else with issues?
||
||
|| No, working all day. 30 mins into conversation on stunt at the mo.

hmm.

have you credited your account, or not?

what server addresses are you using?

cheers.



  #4  
Old January 21st 06, 01:13 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 908
Default Voipstunt Not Working

Thus spaketh Jono:
{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
Thus spaketh Jono:
As subject - it's registered but cannot make any calls today.

Anyone else with issues?


No, working all day. 30 mins into conversation on stunt at the mo.


hmm.

have you credited your account, or not?

what server addresses are you using?

cheers.



Yeah there is a small credit in the account.

sip.voipstunt.com


  #5  
Old January 21st 06, 08:34 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Nick
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 27
Default Voipstunt Not Working

On Sat, 21 Jan 2006 00:13:55 GMT, "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}"
wrote:

Thus spaketh Jono:
{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
Thus spaketh Jono:
As subject - it's registered but cannot make any calls today.

Anyone else with issues?


No, working all day. 30 mins into conversation on stunt at the mo.


hmm.

have you credited your account, or not?

what server addresses are you using?

cheers.



Yeah there is a small credit in the account.

sip.voipstunt.com

I use connectionserver.voipstunt.com and it is working.

  #6  
Old January 21st 06, 08:55 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Nick
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 27
Default Voipstunt Not Working

On Sat, 21 Jan 2006 09:34:30 +0200, Nick
wrote:



I use connectionserver.voipstunt.com and it is working.

And, btw, sip.voipstunt.com works with VoipCheap usually, didn't check
it today
  #7  
Old January 21st 06, 11:53 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
paul123
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 189
Default Voipstunt Not Working

As subject - it's registered but cannot make any calls today.

Anyone else with issues?


Jono, I read somewhere on the voipbuster forums that voipstunt accounts
without credit are limited to 30 calls. Yesterday I reached that figure
and I can no longer make calls through that account - time to put
credit in... or....

If you have reached the 30 call limit and don't want to get credit,
just set up a new account.

  #8  
Old January 21st 06, 12:01 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 73
Default Voipstunt Not Working


"Jono" wrote in message
...
As subject - it's registered but cannot make any calls today.

Anyone else with issues?


Thanks for the replies. I still can't get it working for some
reason..............I'm a little loath to credit the account as I'm not sure
that's the problem.

It has prompted me to get Sipdiscount working on SIP (I was previously using
Voipbuster's IAX servers) and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions
for getting the Sipdiscount /Inbound/ number to work on Asterisk.


  #9  
Old January 21st 06, 02:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 88
Default Voipstunt Not Working

paul123 wrote:
||| As subject - it's registered but cannot make any calls today.
||
||| Anyone else with issues?
||
|| Jono, I read somewhere on the voipbuster forums that voipstunt
|| accounts without credit are limited to 30 calls. Yesterday I reached
|| that figure and I can no longer make calls through that account -
|| time to put credit in... or....
||
|| If you have reached the 30 call limit and don't want to get credit,
|| just set up a new account.

Hmmm.

I've made many more calls than 30 - been using it since before Christmas.
That's a suggestion I'll follow though, just to see.......new account time.
I'd be happy to pop some credit on if I knew it was going to work.

Thanks for the info, though.


  #10  
Old January 21st 06, 02:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 88
Default Voipstunt Not Working

Jono wrote:
|| paul123 wrote:
||||| As subject - it's registered but cannot make any calls today.
||||
||||| Anyone else with issues?
||||
|||| Jono, I read somewhere on the voipbuster forums that voipstunt
|||| accounts without credit are limited to 30 calls. Yesterday I
|||| reached that figure and I can no longer make calls through that
|||| account - time to put credit in... or....
||||
|||| If you have reached the 30 call limit and don't want to get credit,
|||| just set up a new account.
||
|| Hmmm.
||
|| I've made many more calls than 30 - been using it since before
|| Christmas. That's a suggestion I'll follow though, just to
|| see.......new account time. I'd be happy to pop some credit on if I
|| knew it was going to work.
||
|| Thanks for the info, though.

Hmmm....again. New account works but calls get cut off before 60 seconds is
up.


 




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Voipstunt incoming call problem Me uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) 2 January 21st 06 06:01 PM
VoipStunt cutting after a few minutes.. Scope uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) 5 January 4th 06 02:05 PM
Can voipstunt call skype etc? Mr.Muppster uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) 1 January 3rd 06 06:25 PM
Is sipgate working? Gary uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) 24 July 1st 05 09:38 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 2.4.0
Copyright 2004-2019 BroadbanterBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.