SIPDiscount incomming number

Old January 22nd 06, 11:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ron Wellsted

Default SIPDiscount incomming number

Has anybody managed to get asterisk working reliably with the
SIPDiscount inbound number?

I have got as far as having an extension = myusername in the inbound
context. As a test I have configured this to answer, play the
tt-weasels message than hangup. Watching the asterisk console, when I
place a call to my inbound number, the call comes into asterisk, runs
through the steps, then comes in again, and runs through the steps
again. On the calling phone there is silence until the second call
finishes, then I get busy/congestion.

TIA

--
Ron Wellsted
http://www.wellsted.org.uk

Old January 24th 06, 09:21 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
EdR

"Ron Wellsted" schreef in bericht
news
Has anybody managed to get asterisk working reliably with the
SIPDiscount inbound number?

I have got as far as having an extension = myusername in the inbound
context. As a test I have configured this to answer, play the
tt-weasels message than hangup. Watching the asterisk console, when I
place a call to my inbound number, the call comes into asterisk, runs
through the steps, then comes in again, and runs through the steps
again. On the calling phone there is silence until the second call
finishes, then I get busy/congestion.

No go either.
Using AAH I see exactly the same at the CLI.
Regardless of what I do the call goes to the [from-sip-external] context for
unknown/unwanted SIP callers. The caller hears a normal ringing tone.
(Unlike your situation.)

Someone found the solution yet?

Erwin