Question related to voip-sip

Old January 23rd 06, 08:18 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
rmr

Default Question related to voip-sip

hai all,

Iam in need of help. Help me to understand the working of sip voip in
sipxpbx-2.8 with fedora core3. i have installed sipxphone,their working

in a private domain is fine but when the domain is moved to public, how

do they interact with the control of server and get registered in the
server for each call made through the softphone.
please get me your guidance and help.....kindly reply me

regards
rmr