Paying voipbuster by bank transfer?

Old January 24th 06, 07:49 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
news

Default Paying voipbuster by bank transfer?

I want to try out voipbuster, but don't want to give them my credit card
number. Is there any way to pay by bank transfer?

--
Ian
Old January 24th 06, 09:31 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
chappycheeky

On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 07:49:47 GMT, news wrote:

I want to try out voipbuster, but don't want to give them my credit card
number. Is there any way to pay by bank transfer?

Have you asked them?
Old January 26th 06, 02:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
RH

"news" wrote in message
I want to try out voipbuster, but don't want to give them my credit card
number. Is there any way to pay by bank transfer?

--
Ian

I very much doubt it, VOIPBUSTER runs on the smallest of margins, hence why
it is all automated, extra administration
such as bank transfers require human intervention either in collection of
setup system wise. You have to remember this is
a company which can not afford to reply emails.

However they do seem to accept paypal which may be a better solution