http://voip.nildram.net/ Do you know ?

Old January 24th 06, 10:21 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
David M

Default http://voip.nildram.net/ Do you know ?

Hi,

I found this website
http://voip.nildram.net/
and they seems to propose good price for UK Mobile phones !!
I've never heard about them... nd to be honest seems to be fairly new

- Does anybody already use this service ? good feedback ?
- What do you think about this provider ?

Thanks

Old January 24th 06, 10:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

Mobiles @ 15ppm peak, landlines @ 2.5ppm peak...cheap?

Old January 24th 06, 11:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
David M

"Jono" wrote in message
. ..
David M wrote:
|| Hi,
|| I found this website
|| http://voip.nildram.net/
|| and they seems to propose good price for UK Mobile phones !!
|| I've never heard about them... nd to be honest seems to be fairly new
|| - Does anybody already use this service ? good feedback ?
|| - What do you think about this provider ?
|| Thanks

Mobiles @ 15ppm peak, landlines @ 2.5ppm peak...cheap?

I agree that International calls are quite expensive...

However, Mobiles call at evening and Weekend seems to be cheap !
Do you have another provider with the same price ? - unfortunately I don't
:-(

Old January 25th 06, 12:43 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
sean

David M wrote:
"Jono" wrote in message
. ..

David M wrote:
|| Hi,
|| I found this website
|| http://voip.nildram.net/
|| and they seems to propose good price for UK Mobile phones !!
|| I've never heard about them... nd to be honest seems to be fairly new
|| - Does anybody already use this service ? good feedback ?
|| - What do you think about this provider ?
|| Thanks

Mobiles @ 15ppm peak, landlines @ 2.5ppm peak...cheap?

I agree that International calls are quite expensive...

However, Mobiles call at evening and Weekend seems to be cheap !
Do you have another provider with the same price ? - unfortunately I don't
:-(

From a BT landline you can use 1899.com for 10p weekday mobile calls,
and 3p weekend calls. (with 3p connection)

Old January 25th 06, 12:49 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Sean:
David M wrote:
"Jono" wrote in message
. ..

David M wrote:
Hi,

I found this website
http://voip.nildram.net/
and they seems to propose good price for UK Mobile phones !!
I've never heard about them... nd to be honest seems to be fairly
new - Does anybody already use this service ? good feedback ?
- What do you think about this provider ?

Thanks

Mobiles @ 15ppm peak, landlines @ 2.5ppm peak...cheap?

I agree that International calls are quite expensive...

However, Mobiles call at evening and Weekend seems to be cheap !
Do you have another provider with the same price ? - unfortunately I
don't :-(

From a BT landline you can use 1899.com for 10p weekday mobile calls,
and 3p weekend calls. (with 3p connection)

Or 18185.co.uk for 5p/min weekdays and 2p/weekends.

Then there was/is? discount dial for 1p/min all times

Old January 25th 06, 10:55 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Paul Hayes

David M wrote:
Hi,

I found this website
http://voip.nildram.net/
and they seems to propose good price for UK Mobile phones !!
I've never heard about them... nd to be honest seems to be fairly new

- Does anybody already use this service ? good feedback ?
- What do you think about this provider ?

Thanks

Nildram have been around for years as an ISP. Never the cheapest but
often regarded as one of the most reliable with good speeds. In my
experience anyway.

I think voip.co.uk offer mobiles at 5ppm at weekends but more expensive
during the week (10p-15p).

The problem with getting cheap mobile calls is that I hear the network
operators charge a minimum of about 7ppm anyway. So getting less than
that is hard.
Old January 25th 06, 12:14 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Paul Hayes wrote:

The problem with getting cheap mobile calls is that I hear the network
operators charge a minimum of about 7ppm anyway. So getting less than
that is hard.

Which means Sipgate will not be making much on their 9.5p rate. Pity
they don't have call forwarding - it would have been nice to have my
mobile 'on' an 020 number. Yep I know Orange do it for 8p but you have
to pay a 15/month service charge on top!

Stuart

Old January 25th 06, 12:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

wrote:

Which means Sipgate will not be making much on their 9.5p rate. Pity
they don't have call forwarding - it would have been nice to have my
mobile 'on' an 020 number. Yep I know Orange do it for 8p but you have
to pay a 15/month service charge on top!

Sorry, Sipgate should be 9.9p

Stuart

Old January 25th 06, 01:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
John DH

Paul Hayes wrote:
Which means Sipgate will not be making much on their 9.5p rate. Pity
they don't have call forwarding -

I don't think they have plans to enable forwarding either, which is a
bummer.

John DH