cisco ata186 sip flash image

Old January 25th 06, 01:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
TheDragon

Default cisco ata186 sip flash image

I wish to use an old bt bbv ata for sipgate or similar, but i need to
re-flash it for sip service.

Anyone help or offer any advice? i like sipgate as they have geo numbers,
but open to ideas??

Old January 25th 06, 07:01 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Thomas Kenyon

TheDragon wrote:
I wish to use an old bt bbv ata for sipgate or similar, but i need to
re-flash it for sip service.

Anyone help or offer any advice? i like sipgate as they have geo numbers,
but open to ideas??

There are instructions on how to upgrade the firmware to the lastest SIP
firmware on the voip-info page for the ata-186 (hope it still works).

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Cisco+ATA+186

All the configuration options you need to use it with sipgate are on
their site (there is a page dedicated to it).
Old January 25th 06, 09:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
TheDragon

"Thomas Kenyon" wrote in message
TheDragon wrote:
I wish to use an old bt bbv ata for sipgate or similar, but i need to
re-flash it for sip service.

Anyone help or offer any advice? i like sipgate as they have geo numbers,
but open to ideas??

There are instructions on how to upgrade the firmware to the lastest SIP
firmware on the voip-info page for the ata-186 (hope it still works).

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Cisco+ATA+186

All the configuration options you need to use it with sipgate are on their
site (there is a page dedicated to it).

That didn't work. However I have the 3.1.0 SIP image and manually flashed
it. Works perfectly with SipGate.

Old January 25th 06, 10:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Thomas Kenyon

TheDragon wrote:

I wish to use an old bt bbv ata for sipgate or similar, but i need to
re-flash it for sip service.

Anyone help or offer any advice? i like sipgate as they have geo numbers,
but open to ideas??

There are instructions on how to upgrade the firmware to the lastest SIP
firmware on the voip-info page for the ata-186 (hope it still works).

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Cisco+ATA+186

All the configuration options you need to use it with sipgate are on their
site (there is a page dedicated to it).

That didn't work. However I have the 3.1.0 SIP image and manually flashed
it. Works perfectly with SipGate.

Where did you get it from? It's irrelevant now, but I've spent ages
looking for it in the past.
Old January 26th 06, 05:16 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
TheDragon

TheDragon wrote:

I wish to use an old bt bbv ata for sipgate or similar, but i need to
re-flash it for sip service.

Anyone help or offer any advice? i like sipgate as they have geo
numbers, but open to ideas??

There are instructions on how to upgrade the firmware to the lastest SIP
firmware on the voip-info page for the ata-186 (hope it still works).

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Cisco+ATA+186

All the configuration options you need to use it with sipgate are on
their site (there is a page dedicated to it).

That didn't work. However I have the 3.1.0 SIP image and manually flashed
it. Works perfectly with SipGate.

Where did you get it from? It's irrelevant now, but I've spent ages
looking for it in the past.

from a Google search. email if u want it