Quick question about Linksys PAP2

Old January 26th 06, 12:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Doehead

Default Quick question about Linksys PAP2

I assume it's ok to use a telephone extension lead with one of these, ie:
phone-5m/10m extension-uk adapter knoblet-PAP2

Thanks

Old January 26th 06, 05:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Doehead:
I assume it's ok to use a telephone extension lead with one of these,
ie: phone-5m/10m extension-uk adapter knoblet-PAP2

Thanks

Yes.

You could butcher a RJ-11 cable connect one end directly to the PAP2 and then
wire up the other end to a BABT Master socket, and if so wish have extension
sockets running off them, as you would your normal phone line.

--
For 5 when referred to easyMobile contact me via
www.south-east-birmingham.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk