Call Records at voip.co.uk

Old January 27th 06, 05:21 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
David Floyd

Default Call Records at voip.co.uk

I see they've changed the web page for Call Records.

Mine shows exactly the same for 'Dialed' calls and 'Received' calls;
both showing received calls.

I hope they haven't lost my outgoing calls - just as I was thinking of
copying the page too for my records.

Sigh!

DF
Old January 27th 06, 05:54 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
PL

David Floyd wrote:
I see they've changed the web page for Call Records.

Mine shows exactly the same for 'Dialed' calls and 'Received' calls;
both showing received calls.

My Dialled Call records shows both dialled and received calls. My
Received Call records show only received calls.

I've queried why one of my dialled calls to an 01637 ****** number,
lasting 24 minutes, has attracted a call charge of 20.6p.

I see there's also a Redirected Calls tab showing. Can that mean that
Call Forwarding is online?

Old January 27th 06, 06:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
PL

David Floyd wrote:
I see they've changed the web page for Call Records.

Mine shows exactly the same for 'Dialed' calls and 'Received' calls;
both showing received calls.

I hope they haven't lost my outgoing calls - just as I was thinking of
copying the page too for my records.

My Dialled Call records shows both dialled and received calls. My
Received Call records show only received calls.

I have 'lost' all call records up to 25 January.

3 of the 6 calls I made today to geographical numbers, lasting less than
the 60 minutes rule, have attracted a charge in excess of the 2p tariff.
One call is showing a charge of 20.6p for 24 minutes. Conversely 2
calls are showing a charge of less than the 2p tariff. Curious!

I now have 11 open or new support tickets. Having said that, the
service, in terms of call quality and price, is unbeatable.

Old January 27th 06, 09:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian A

On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 18:12:21 +0000, PL
wrote:

David Floyd wrote:
[...]

I have just checked my dialled calls. A charge has been made for two
off-peak calls. One lasted 54 mins, the other 4 mins.
Additionally, when I enter my PIN for the voicemail it just keeps
asking for my PIN and gets no further.
Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
Old January 27th 06, 11:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
David Floyd

In message of Fri, 27 Jan 2006, Brian A writes
David Floyd wrote:
I see they've changed the web page for Call Records.

Mine shows exactly the same for 'Dialed' calls and 'Received' calls;
both showing received calls.

I hope they haven't lost my outgoing calls - just as I was thinking of
copying the page too for my records.

I have just checked my dialled calls. A charge has been made for two
off-peak calls. One lasted 54 mins, the other 4 mins.
Additionally, when I enter my PIN for the voicemail it just keeps
asking for my PIN and gets no further.
Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

I see that there is a message on the Call Records page now saying that
they are aware of the problem and it will be corrected retrospectively.

However, I feel I may have lost my call records prior to today.

David
Old January 28th 06, 08:07 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
NutCracker

wrote:

David Floyd wrote:
[...]

Your be pleased to know that I'm all working again now with voip.co.uk! :-)

The disconnection problems I was having (calls unable to last more than about 40
seconds) has been resolved - something to do with the stun server setting I had.
It's removed now from my config. Also, the new version of the voicemail system
now works with my setup! Many thanks to Theo!

There is a 'Unavail Divert Number' setting on the General DDI settings page.
May be that's for the new redirected call records page ?

Nutz

Old January 28th 06, 08:34 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
David Floyd

In message of Fri, 27 Jan 2006, David Floyd writes
David Floyd wrote:
I see they've changed the web page for Call Records.

Mine shows exactly the same for 'Dialed' calls and 'Received' calls;
both showing received calls.

I hope they haven't lost my outgoing calls - just as I was thinking of
copying the page too for my records.

I have just checked my dialled calls. A charge has been made for two
off-peak calls. One lasted 54 mins, the other 4 mins.
Additionally, when I enter my PIN for the voicemail it just keeps
asking for my PIN and gets no further.
Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

I see that there is a message on the Call Records page now saying that
they are aware of the problem and it will be corrected retrospectively.

However, I feel I may have lost my call records prior to today.

Replying to my own post; the message has changed this morning to one
concerning the allocation of calls to the wrong tabs, which they're
working on.

This is good news that they are keeping us informed.

Things will go wrong with modern technology and as long as we're not
left in the dark about progress then that's a good thing. Silence for
long periods is bad!

David
Old January 29th 06, 12:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Martyn Dewar

wrote:

David Floyd wrote:

[...]

My call records dissappeared too - A bit of a nuisance.

WRT the voicemail issue, check what your DTMF settings are (DTMF Tx on
the "line x" pge on Sipura / Linksys devices, dunno where it is on
others), since I found that I had to change mines to get it working
(setting was: INFO, now AUTO), even though it had worked before.

hth.

-m
Old January 29th 06, 01:01 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian A

WRT the voicemail issue, check what your DTMF settings are (DTMF Tx on
the "line x" pge on Sipura / Linksys devices, dunno where it is on
others), since I found that I had to change mines to get it working
(setting was: INFO, now AUTO), even though it had worked before.

Yes my settings are correct. I have found that it isn't just the
voicemail. If I dial into any number requiring DTMF there is no
response. It has worked fine before. It is obvious that they have
changed something in their new update and not fully checked it out. I
have tried calling out via Sipgate and all was well so I am 100% sure
that it is voip.co.uk that is at fault.

Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
Old January 29th 06, 01:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian A

On Sun, 29 Jan 2006 13:01:15 GMT, Brian A
wrote:

WRT the voicemail issue, check what your DTMF settings are (DTMF Tx on
the "line x" pge on Sipura / Linksys devices, dunno where it is on
others), since I found that I had to change mines to get it working
(setting was: INFO, now AUTO), even though it had worked before.

Yes my settings are correct. I have found that it isn't just the
voicemail. If I dial into any number requiring DTMF there is no
response. It has worked fine before. It is obvious that they have
changed something in their new update and not fully checked it out. I
have tried calling out via Sipgate and all was well so I am 100% sure
that it is voip.co.uk that is at fault.

Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

I had contacted voip.co.uk on this one. The DTMF is now working again.
Muy Bien!
Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.