Cheapest 0844 access

Old February 1st 06, 10:21 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
William Randal

Default Cheapest 0844 access

Hi,

Which VOIP provider gives cheapest 0844 access (UK number).

Cheers

WR

Old February 1st 06, 10:35 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip

William Randal wrote:
Hi,

Which VOIP provider gives cheapest 0844 access (UK number).

Cheers

WR

Gossiptel.

I'm waiting to be proven wrong ;-)

Old February 1st 06, 01:41 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
PL

Default voip.co.uk - historical call record

Brian A wrote:

For a BT 0844 1p/min number, afaik, I was charged the same from
voip.co.uk - I can't look back and check because my old records are no
longer available.

Brian

I 'lost' my calls record temporarily a week or so ago, but voip.co.uk
have now restored all of them under an 'Historical Calls' tab in My
Account. I've now also got a 'Missed Calls' record.
Old February 1st 06, 09:14 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian A

On Wed, 01 Feb 2006 13:41:39 +0000, PL
wrote:

Brian A wrote:

For a BT 0844 1p/min number, afaik, I was charged the same from
voip.co.uk - I can't look back and check because my old records are no
longer available.

Brian

I 'lost' my calls record temporarily a week or so ago, but voip.co.uk
have now restored all of them under an 'Historical Calls' tab in My
Account. I've now also got a 'Missed Calls' record.

So I see. Does anyone know what the 'Redirected' tab refers to? Is
redirection now possible?

Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
Old February 1st 06, 10:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
PL

Brian A wrote:

... Does anyone know what the 'Redirected' tab refers to? Is
redirection now possible?

Jono's post below (or is above) with the title

'Unusual Issue(s) with voip.co.uk'

tends to suggest that call forwarding/rediection is now available?
Old February 2nd 06, 09:31 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

"PL" wrote in message
Brian A wrote:

... Does anyone know what the 'Redirected' tab refers to? Is
redirection now possible?

Jono's post below (or is above) with the title

'Unusual Issue(s) with voip.co.uk'

tends to suggest that call forwarding/rediection is now available?

Working for me...............I wonder if that's the cause of my problem,
though.

Old February 2nd 06, 11:38 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
David Floyd

In message of Thu, 2 Feb 2006, Jono writes

"PL" wrote in message
Brian A wrote:

... Does anyone know what the 'Redirected' tab refers to? Is
redirection now possible?

Jono's post below (or is above) with the title

'Unusual Issue(s) with voip.co.uk'

tends to suggest that call forwarding/rediection is now available?

Working for me...............I wonder if that's the cause of my problem,
though.

Are you actually saying that call forwarding/redirection is working for
you. If so, how did you set it up?

David
Old February 2nd 06, 01:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
PL

"PL" wrote in message

Brian A wrote:

... Does anyone know what the 'Redirected' tab refers to? Is
redirection now possible?

Jono's post below (or is above) with the title

'Unusual Issue(s) with voip.co.uk'

tends to suggest that call forwarding/rediection is now available?

Working for me...............I wonder if that's the cause of my problem,
though.

Are you actually saying that call forwarding/redirection is working for
you. If so, how did you set it up?

David

Double-click on your allocated number on the 'Your phone numbers' page
in your voip.co.uk account to bring up the DDI settings?
Old February 2nd 06, 02:13 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
David Floyd

Default voip.co.uk - call divert etc (was historical call record)

"PL" wrote in message

Brian A wrote:

... Does anyone know what the 'Redirected' tab refers to? Is
redirection now possible?

Jono's post below (or is above) with the title

'Unusual Issue(s) with voip.co.uk'

tends to suggest that call forwarding/rediection is now available?

Working for me...............I wonder if that's the cause of my problem,
though.

Are you actually saying that call forwarding/redirection is working
for you. If so, how did you set it up?
David

Double-click on your allocated number on the 'Your phone numbers' page
in your voip.co.uk account to bring up the DDI settings?

OK Thanks for that.

But Divert timeout doesn't seem to have any effect. I.e. there are
about 8 rings before diverting to Voicemail or Divert Number whether the
timeout number is 1, 5 or 10 (Can't seem to have 'zero' for an immediate
divert as there is an error).

David