Australia VOIP

Old February 1st 06, 06:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Craig

Default Australia VOIP

One of our friends has moved out to perth in Australia. Since their not so
clued up about this kind of thing I thought about trying to get a auzzie
local number on VOIP.

Anyone know of any decent services down under. Preferably with no monthly
fee.

C.

Old February 1st 06, 09:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian A

On Wed, 01 Feb 2006 18:03:10 GMT, "Craig" wrote:

One of our friends has moved out to perth in Australia. Since their not so
clued up about this kind of thing I thought about trying to get a auzzie
local number on VOIP.

Anyone know of any decent services down under. Preferably with no monthly
fee.

C.

Check this out
http://tinyurl.com/chqme
but this is better than it seems on here
http://www.myfone.com.au/
Probably the best of all of them.
Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
Old February 2nd 06, 02:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"Craig" wrote in message
. uk
One of our friends has moved out to perth in Australia.
Since their not so clued up about this kind of thing I
thought about trying to get a auzzie local number on VOIP.

Anyone know of any decent services down under.
Preferably with no monthly fee.

C.

Alternatively if he has ADSL get him a Sipgate account with a UK number,
you can call each other for free and he can call UK numbers at UK rates.

Ivor

Old February 3rd 06, 10:02 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ron Beluga

On Thu, 2 Feb 2006 14:45:28 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
wrote:

"Craig" wrote in message
.uk
One of our friends has moved out to perth in Australia.
Since their not so clued up about this kind of thing I
thought about trying to get a auzzie local number on VOIP.

Anyone know of any decent services down under.
Preferably with no monthly fee.

C.

Alternatively if he has ADSL get him a Sipgate account with a UK number,
you can call each other for free and he can call UK numbers at UK rates.

Ivor

Better to have one account with Sipdiscount and another one with
Voipbuster. So they can make calls without any costs cuz from
Sipdiscount it is free to UK landline and from Voipbuster it is free
to Australia landline :-)

Greetings

Ron
Ein kluger Mann macht nicht alle Fehler selbst.
Er gibt auch anderen eine Chance. (Winston Churchill)
Old February 3rd 06, 07:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Ron Beluga:
On Thu, 2 Feb 2006 14:45:28 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
wrote:

"Craig" wrote in message
. uk
One of our friends has moved out to perth in Australia.
Since their not so clued up about this kind of thing I
thought about trying to get a auzzie local number on VOIP.

Anyone know of any decent services down under.
Preferably with no monthly fee.

C.

Alternatively if he has ADSL get him a Sipgate account with a UK
number, you can call each other for free and he can call UK numbers
at UK rates.

Ivor

Better to have one account with Sipdiscount and another one with
Voipbuster. So they can make calls without any costs cuz from
Sipdiscount it is free to UK landline and from Voipbuster it is free
to Australia landline :-)

Greetings

Ron

Or use VoIP Stunt, free calls to landlines in both Australia and the UK.

--
For 5 when referred to easyMobile contact me via
www.southeastbirmingham.co.uk

Old February 3rd 06, 09:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ron Beluga

On Fri, 03 Feb 2006 19:30:18 GMT, "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}"
wrote:

[...]

Or use VoIP Stunt, free calls to landlines in both Australia and the UK.

You're right of course! I bookmarked this site a few days before but
didn't remember on it yesterday when I posted this message cuz I don't
have an account on VoipStunt. I still use the other ones.