Voip with Bluetooth Dongle

Old February 1st 06, 06:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Harry

Default Voip with Bluetooth Dongle

Hi,

Maybe this is a really dumb question (dont point it out if it is!!):

Using a D-Link DBT-120 can I connect a(ny) bluetooth headset to the
computer and use voip with VoipStunt??

Harry
Old February 1st 06, 06:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

Harry wrote:
|| Hi,
|| Maybe this is a really dumb question (dont point it out if it is!!):
|| Using a D-Link DBT-120 can I connect a(ny) bluetooth headset to the
|| computer and use voip with VoipStunt??
|| Harry

There are dongles available that support headsets. Had a quick scan of the
datasheet for the one you mention & cannot see it say that it supports
headsets.

Old February 2nd 06, 08:01 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Joe Harrison

I use Nokia HDW-3 headset with Ezurio (was TDK) dongle and X-lite. Works
alright, can walk around house holidng a conversation.

Old February 5th 06, 10:49 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Boonie...

"Harry" schreef in bericht
news:[email protected]
Hi,

Maybe this is a really dumb question (dont point it out if it is!!):

Using a D-Link DBT-120 can I connect a(ny) bluetooth headset to the
computer and use voip with VoipStunt??

I'm using a Jabra BT headset with a sitecom usb dongle. Audio only works
with the sitecom software and driver installed. Not with the XP SP2
bluetooth driver.

I'm not 100% happy with it. About 20% of all attempts have a real hard
noise. It is caused by the bluetooth connection somehow. When I disconnect
the bluetooth conection the noise is gone while the call stays open. Then I
reconnect the headset and it will work fine.

I ordered a logitech USB headset that is going to do the job.

Boonie