Cisco Call Manager 4.1 Images

Old February 2nd 06, 06:14 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Juan Cuervo

Default Cisco Call Manager 4.1 Images

Hi to all members.

I have been looking for the 4.1 Images of
Cisco call manager has any one come accross a website that have this images
for download.

I want to interface my CCM 3.3 with asterisk, but the current CCM does not
support SIP by default.
This is for lab purposes only.

Thank you in advance;