SPS SPSTEL hoax?

Old February 2nd 06, 08:54 PM posted to uk.telecom,uk.telecom.voip
manbo

Default SPS SPSTEL hoax?

Post in Sep 2005 recalls a similar phone call from U.S. company SPS aka
SPSTEL trying to get Brits to invest $10,000 in their stock and then
"sell when we tell you to". Anyone else been harassed by them recently?
They've been ringing at my workingplace for the last few days.

Would be good to keep info like this out here and try to keep others
safe from harm.

-manbo