Just Dial VoIP closing down w.e.f. 13/2/06

Old February 3rd 06, 05:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
David Floyd

Default Just Dial VoIP closing down w.e.f. 13/2/06

In message of Fri, 3 Feb 2006, Mark writes
I suppose CPW took one look at OneTel and chopped it. Maybe there's a
TalkTalk VoIP service on the way?

I won't be sorry to see them go.

No, but I've given my number out to a lot of people; so that's a PIA.

David
Old February 3rd 06, 06:34 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Dave Gill

David Floyd wrote:
In message of Fri, 3 Feb 2006, Mark writes
I suppose CPW took one look at OneTel and chopped it. Maybe there's a
TalkTalk VoIP service on the way?

I won't be sorry to see them go.

No, but I've given my number out to a lot of people; so that's a PIA.

I closed my account in August last year and they still sent me the "Dear
customer" letter to announce their service is closing...