Sipgate device status

Old February 4th 06, 10:44 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Phil Thompson

Default Sipgate device status

In the sipgate.co.uk web user interface there is a "Device status"
function that shows if your device(s) are online and what the IP is.

I have one that shows a port (5060) as well as the IP, whereas the
other doesn't show the port. Should the port show up if all is well ?

Phil
--
http://www.notspot.info/ - if you can't get the Broadband you want.
Old February 4th 06, 11:32 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"Phil Thompson" wrote in
message
In the sipgate.co.uk web user interface there is a
"Device status" function that shows if your device(s) are
online and what the IP is.

I have one that shows a port (5060) as well as the IP,
whereas the other doesn't show the port. Should the port
show up if all is well ?

Phil

I think it depends on the device. I have a Sipura SPA-2000 which shows the
port numbers (61000 on the one I just looked at..!) but the accounts on
the AVM Fritz!Box Fon don't show a port number at all but follows the IP
address with the strange string of "uniq=DB922D2621F182B6911888281E8AA
" - anyone got any ideas what that is..?!

Ivor