How long will VoipStunt be free?

Old February 5th 06, 02:55 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
OM

Default How long will VoipStunt be free?

Question: how long will VoipStunt be free?
I signed up for Vopibuster for 2 accounts...
And erm... a month or 2 down the road...
They cut down on the free calls... i.e. they stopped free calls to the
UK!
(I'm not complaining... I think they provide an excellent service and
good prices even if you do have to pay.)

Thanks.

OM

Old February 9th 06, 01:47 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
OM

No answers to my message. : (

Old February 9th 06, 02:16 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Martin²

How long is a piece of string ?
Judging by Finarea past exploits they will start charging in few weeks,
months, but then start yet another 'free' VoiP service under yet another
name.
Tedious, senseless etc. but it's either that of pay rental to the likes of
BT or Vonage (who is losing money !).
Regards,
Martin

Old February 9th 06, 02:40 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh OM:
No answers to my message. : (

Never saw the OP.

VoIP Buster went for over 7 months with free calls to the UK.