Voipbuster incoming number: amazing quality!

Old February 5th 06, 03:05 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
OM

Default Voipbuster incoming number: amazing quality!

Has anyone else used Voipbuster's free incoming number?
I have and it's amazing quality.
MUCH better than Skype.
Skype is dissapointing for me.
(I've been using v1.4 and have just upgraded to v2.0... so it might be
better now.)

The only thing that worries me is that I read a message elsewhere that
some people where having trouble logging in... and that the recommended
fix was to get a new account (and lose any credits AND any allocated
phone numer.)

Any comments on any of the above would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Omar

Old February 9th 06, 01:47 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
OM

Hey... no answers to my message. : (

Old February 9th 06, 02:43 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh OM:
Hey... no answers to my message. : (

I've been impressed with this group of companies voip services for the 10ish
months I've been using them.

--
For £5 when referred to easyMobile contact me via
www.southeastbirmingham.co.uk