Loath to mention this (Sipgate)

Old February 5th 06, 09:27 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
The Cable Guy

Default Loath to mention this (Sipgate)

Is it me or Sipgate? I hope it's not me but, the lack of "sipgate woes"
posts has me a little concerned!

I'm having significant difficulties with PSTN=Sipgate & vice versa.

Asterisk shows I'm registered, as does Sipgate's "online" icon & everything
looks ticketyboo, except most inbound PSTN calls fail & I can't make any
outbound PSTN calls.

I have also tried X-lite to no avail.

Sipgate=Sipgate is fine.

I have (just) replaced my router with a Linksys WRT54G, so if anyone has any
tweaking suggestions that will help with my problems, I would appreciate a
reply.

Cheers.

Old February 6th 06, 01:36 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Thomas Kenyon

The Cable Guy wrote:
Is it me or Sipgate? I hope it's not me but, the lack of "sipgate woes"
posts has me a little concerned!

I'm having significant difficulties with PSTN=Sipgate & vice versa.

Asterisk shows I'm registered, as does Sipgate's "online" icon & everything
looks ticketyboo, except most inbound PSTN calls fail & I can't make any
outbound PSTN calls.

I have also tried X-lite to no avail.

Sipgate=Sipgate is fine.

I have (just) replaced my router with a Linksys WRT54G, so if anyone has any
tweaking suggestions that will help with my problems, I would appreciate a
reply.

Cheers.

Was broken for a while tonight, should be okay now.