Skype Problem

Old February 8th 06, 12:02 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Craig Coope

Default Skype Problem

Heya

I have a problem which so far the solution has eluded me.
Heya

OK I have Skype and I bought the Cyberphone W and installed it
yesterday and it seems to work perfectly except the keypad buttons
don't work right...

eg..When I press 1 it sometimes gives me a 3 (on the Skype dial line)
so if I press eg the 1 key 10 times it would look like this
"3311133131" even though the 3 key has not been pressed! Now the 3 Key
will do the opposite and sometimes give me a 1. The same thing happens
with the 6 and 8 keys and the mute call and end call keys sometimes
get mixed up...

I'm pretty sure it is a software issue and not hardware.

I've already updated to VOIP Integration 1.47 and I have the latest
version of Skype...

Has anyone else run into this problem?

I really hope someone can help...

Cheers!

Craig

--
The Zero ST
Old February 8th 06, 12:21 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Doz

On Wed, 08 Feb 2006 00:02:22 +0000, Craig Coope wrote:

[...]

Sounds like it's got a fault keypad... exchange it.