Sipgate with pap2

Old February 11th 06, 10:40 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Stu

Default Sipgate with pap2

I am using sipgate with a pap2, works fine for outgoing calls and seems
to work fine for incoming, until i leave it for a few days it seems,
then when I try to ring my sipgate number the line just goes dead, but
if I try to call it a second time it rings fine!?

I contacted sipgate and they said to forward ports

5060 UDP and 10000-20000 UDP.

which has made no difference.

any ideas?

Old February 11th 06, 11:06 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Stu:
I am using sipgate with a pap2, works fine for outgoing calls and
seems to work fine for incoming, until i leave it for a few days it
seems, then when I try to ring my sipgate number the line just goes
dead, but if I try to call it a second time it rings fine!?

I contacted sipgate and they said to forward ports

5060 UDP and 10000-20000 UDP.

which has made no difference.

any ideas?

Have you tried setting:-

Register Expires: 60

Proxy Fallback Intvl: 180

--
For 5 when referred to easyMobile contact me via
www.southeastbirmingham.co.uk