X100P Clone Cards Available

Old February 12th 06, 02:21 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
www.cardiffitsupport.com

Default X100P Clone Cards Available

Hi,

If anyone is interested, I have 5 x X100P Clone Cards for sale @ 15 ea.
Including Delivery

When I wanted one, I had trouble getting hold of any so I ordered 2 from a
few suppliers.

They can be used with Asterisk as a single line analogue interface card.

They are great for testing but not recommended for production.

Contact me via my website if interested. Thanks,

-----
Sean Browne
07962 40 30 30
Cardiff IT Support Ltd