Safecom SDSIP-5000 phone

Old February 14th 06, 12:21 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Andrew Gabriel

Default Safecom SDSIP-5000 phone

Has anyone used a Safecom SDSIP-5000 phone?
I've just got one to setup and it looks to be a very
nice piece of kit, but I haven't used it seriously yet.

--
Andrew Gabriel
Old February 14th 06, 01:52 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Is this the ex-UCL/-GEC Andrew G?

If so, drop me a note at IanWorthington (at) usa (dot) net !

ian