NOkia Voip

Old February 14th 06, 11:11 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
¬Stephen Hammond

Default NOkia Voip

Looks good http://www.digitalhomecanada.com/content/view/1025/60/

Mind you I haven't configure email on my handset yet

Stephen

Old February 14th 06, 12:02 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Thomas Kenyon

¬Stephen Hammond wrote:
Looks good http://www.digitalhomecanada.com/content/view/1025/60/

Mind you I haven't configure email on my handset yet

Stephen

That's old news, along with the e60, e70, e71 etc.
Old February 14th 06, 12:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
paul123

Thomas Kenyon wrote:
¬Stephen Hammond wrote:
Looks good http://www.digitalhomecanada.com/content/view/1025/60/

Mind you I haven't configure email on my handset yet

Stephen

That's old news, along with the e60, e70, e71 etc.

Old news? Dunno, but according to tcmnet the Nokia 6131, mentioned in
the link, has only just been "unveiled" at the show in Barcelona.
http://blog.tmcnet.com/blog/tom-keat...mode-phone.asp

Old February 14th 06, 01:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Thomas Kenyon

paul123 wrote:
Thomas Kenyon wrote:

¬Stephen Hammond wrote:

Looks good http://www.digitalhomecanada.com/content/view/1025/60/

Mind you I haven't configure email on my handset yet

Stephen

That's old news, along with the e60, e70, e71 etc.

Old news? Dunno, but according to tcmnet the Nokia 6131, mentioned in
the link, has only just been "unveiled" at the show in Barcelona.

Blimey you're right, I'd definately read about it and seen pictures before.

GSM arena have it marked as announced Feb 06, and I thought that's where
I'd seen it.