SIPDiscount 056 number question

Old February 15th 06, 03:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
David Floyd

Default SIPDiscount 056 number question

Does anyone know if you can withhold your number on SIPDiscount.

I've been given an 056 number which is what is displayed on the
receiver's phone, and I 'd rather not have it.

I'd like to get rid of the number or be able to withhold it, but I can't
find any instructions on their site.

Anyone know?

David
Old February 15th 06, 03:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Gareth Evans

"David Floyd" wrote in message
Does anyone know if you can withhold your number on SIPDiscount.

I've been given an 056 number which is what is displayed on the receiver's
phone, and I 'd rather not have it.

I'd like to get rid of the number or be able to withhold it, but I can't
find any instructions on their site.

Anyone know?

David

There should be an option on your phone (hardware) or if you're using
software there should be an option there under settings.

Gareth

Old February 15th 06, 04:27 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
David Floyd

In message of Wed, 15 Feb 2006, Gareth Evans writes
"David Floyd" wrote in message
Does anyone know if you can withhold your number on SIPDiscount.

I've been given an 056 number which is what is displayed on the receiver's
phone, and I 'd rather not have it.

I'd like to get rid of the number or be able to withhold it, but I can't
find any instructions on their site.

Anyone know?

David

There should be an option on your phone (hardware) or if you're using
software there should be an option there under settings.

I'm using a Sipura3000 gateway setting for SIPDiscount outgoing - so
there isn't a setting there, unfortunately.