Voipbuister settings to receive incoming call on my draytek 2800 device

Old February 15th 06, 08:22 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Tim

Default Voipbuister settings to receive incoming call on my draytek 2800 device

I have the following configured on my Draytek 2800VG and can make
calls via Voipbuster. However, I canot receive calls. Can anyone
advise?

- Register via: WAN
- SIP port: 5060
- Domain/Realm: sip1.voipbuster.com
- Proxy: sip1.voipbuster.com
- Account number/name: MyVoipbusterUsername
- Password: MyVoipbusterPassword
- NAT Traversal Support: None
Old February 15th 06, 10:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
alexd

Tim wrote:

I have the following configured on my Draytek 2800VG and can make
calls via Voipbuster. However, I canot receive calls. Can anyone
advise?

- Register via: WAN
- SIP port: 5060
- Domain/Realm: sip1.voipbuster.com
- Proxy: sip1.voipbuster.com
- Account number/name: MyVoipbusterUsername
- Password: MyVoipbusterPassword
- NAT Traversal Support: None

Clue: stun.voipbuster.com!

--
http://ale.cx/ (AIM:troffasky) )
22:19:55 up 21 days, 2:38, 4 users, load average: 0.33, 0.20, 0.08

Old February 16th 06, 09:13 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Nick

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006 20:22:25 +0000, Tim
wrote:

I have the following configured on my Draytek 2800VG and can make
calls via Voipbuster. However, I canot receive calls. Can anyone
advise?

- Register via: WAN
- SIP port: 5060
- Domain/Realm: sip1.voipbuster.com
- Proxy: sip1.voipbuster.com
- Account number/name: MyVoipbusterUsername
- Password: MyVoipbusterPassword
- NAT Traversal Support: None

My settings for a HandyTone-486 use connectionserver.voipbuster.com as
the sip server (your Domain/Realm I think) and no Proxy.
Old February 16th 06, 11:11 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Tim

- Register via: WAN
- SIP port: 5060
- Domain/Realm: sip1.voipbuster.com
- Proxy: sip1.voipbuster.com
- Account number/name: MyVoipbusterUsername
- Password: MyVoipbusterPassword
- NAT Traversal Support: None

My settings for a HandyTone-486 use connectionserver.voipbuster.com as
the sip server (your Domain/Realm I think) and no Proxy.

That's it! Thanks Nick. I never understand what Proxy is all about but
nevertheless needed to add the 'connectionserver.voipbuster.com' into
domain/real AND proxy entries.

So the settings for the Draytek Vigor 2800VG a

-Register via: WAN
-SIP port: 5060
-Domain/Realm: connectionserver.voipbuster.com
-Proxy: connectionserve.voipbuster.com

Old February 16th 06, 11:51 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Moonshine

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006 22:20:30 GMT, alexd wrote:

Tim wrote:

I have the following configured on my Draytek 2800VG and can make
calls via Voipbuster. However, I canot receive calls. Can anyone
advise?

- Register via: WAN
- SIP port: 5060
- Domain/Realm: sip1.voipbuster.com
- Proxy: sip1.voipbuster.com
- Account number/name: MyVoipbusterUsername
- Password: MyVoipbusterPassword
- NAT Traversal Support: None

Clue: stun.voipbuster.com!

You don't need STUN on an IAD
Old February 16th 06, 12:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Tim

Hmm, correction, incoming calls DID work for a shortwhile, then they
stopped getting through. I think it is something flaky at Voipbuster
so will leave my settings as they are. Maybe Voipbuster can't reliably
receive calls at the moment?
Old February 16th 06, 08:13 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
alexd

Moonshine wrote:

- NAT Traversal Support: None

Clue: stun.voipbuster.com!

You don't need STUN on an IAD

D'oh, my mistake

--
http://ale.cx/ (AIM:troffasky) )
20:13:11 up 22 days, 31 min, 4 users, load average: 0.02, 0.23, 0.26

Old February 17th 06, 09:24 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Nick

On Thu, 16 Feb 2006 12:46:34 +0000, Tim
wrote:

Hmm, correction, incoming calls DID work for a shortwhile, then they
stopped getting through. I think it is something flaky at Voipbuster
so will leave my settings as they are. Maybe Voipbuster can't reliably
receive calls at the moment?

VoipBuster is not too reliable it is true, particularly on an ATA, but
right now it is working TX and RX.