Poor voice quality on Grandstream BT102 SIP phone

Old February 15th 06, 11:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
alexd

Default Poor voice quality on Grandstream BT102 SIP phone

Martin wrote:

Martin wrote:

Has anyone had dodgy results with one of these units?

I'm getting consistently poor voice quality....

Thanks to all who replied.

I contacted MyPhoneCall.co.uk who supplied the hardware. They suggested
upgrading the firmware. I was already on the latest release code
(1.0.6.7) but their web site has some beta code (1.0.8.12) which seems
to give better results. Time will tell for certain.

http://www.myphonecall.co.uk/support...e/default.aspx

I'd be interested to hear which firmware you guys are using!

I would suspect that the majority are using 1.0.6.7 as these things come
pre-programmed to pull the firmware from Grandstream's site - and that's
the version that's on Grandstream's site.

--
http://ale.cx/ (AIM:troffasky) )
22:15:00 up 21 days, 2:33, 3 users, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00