Recommendation for wired/usb/bluetooth headset slim mic boom?

Old February 16th 06, 01:51 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Tim

Default Recommendation for wired/usb/bluetooth headset slim mic boom?

I am looking for a headset for VoIP. It would be nice if it was
wireless bluetooth but I am ok with USB or cable to a sound card.

the important feature I want is a very light headset with fine wire
and a full length boom mic on a very thin stalk.

Has anybody come across anything that they would recomment?
Old February 19th 06, 04:42 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
pzboyz

Tim wrote:

Has anybody come across anything that they would recomment?

Look for headsets by Plantronics, the .audio and DSP range are what you
want.