Voipbuster charge 1 minute for 1 second call. : (

Old February 18th 06, 05:27 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
OM

Default Voipbuster charge 1 minute for 1 second call. : (

I called a mobile from Voipbuster.
I called 3 or 4 times.
Each time, the line connected and disconnected.
The total time connected was 1 - 2 seconds max.

I saw my credits rapidly going down.
I couldn't work out the full charge there and then and the call history
on my account didn't seem to be update.
I've had a look now... and I've been charged for a whole minute for
each of the calls above.
I think that's really unfair.

I wasn't aware that their policy was to charge per minute, with the
first minute starting at 0 seconds. : (

OM

Old February 18th 06, 09:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
paul123

OM wrote:
I called a mobile from Voipbuster.
I called 3 or 4 times.
Each time, the line connected and disconnected.
The total time connected was 1 - 2 seconds max.

I saw my credits rapidly going down.
I couldn't work out the full charge there and then and the call history
on my account didn't seem to be update.
I've had a look now... and I've been charged for a whole minute for
each of the calls above.
I think that's really unfair.

I wasn't aware that their policy was to charge per minute, with the
first minute starting at 0 seconds. : (

OM

ummm....on the voipbuster rates page:

"Rates are in Eurocents per minute and calls are rounded up to next
minute."