new from Finarea

Old February 19th 06, 02:19 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Cezar

Default new from Finarea

http://www.internetcalls.com/en/index.html

free calls to many countries ....

Old February 19th 06, 02:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
PeterW

"Cezar" wrote in
:

http://www.internetcalls.com/en/index.html

sip.internetcalls.com is in the DNS although I have not tried it.

Peter
Old February 19th 06, 05:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

"PeterW" wrote in message
"Cezar" wrote in
:

http://www.internetcalls.com/en/index.html

sip.internetcalls.com is in the DNS although I have not tried it.

Peter

sip.internetcalls.com works.

Used the same settings as voipstunt (with the correct servers & username
applicable to the new InternetCalls account)

Old February 19th 06, 07:14 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
DJ

In message ,
writes
On Sun, 19 Feb 2006 14:19:31 -0000, "Cezar"
wrote:

http://www.internetcalls.com/en/index.html

free calls to many countries ....

Quite good and not limited to 1min without any credit added to account
they say it can be used via an ATA but do not give any of their
details and say they do not support it .

OK well I downloaded the windows application and created a free account,
made a few calls with the windows application.
Then I thought 'oh good' I will set up my asterisk server with my
account details so I can make free calls from my Cisco 7960 IP Phone.
All went well, after experimenting with the settings in sip.conf and
extensions.conf, I finally managed to get Asterisk to register OK.
I made a few test calls to my BT landline from my Cisco phone, and it
worked fine.
So I rang my mate and was talking to him for 15 mins or so and then the
call dropped, bloody funny I thought !
Tried to ring him back , no go, just the busy signal, I thought it might
be a problem at internetcalls.com.
So I loaded the windows application up again and tried from that, and up
pops a box saying I have reached the maximum number of free calls, and
would I like to buy some credit, and that I can then make unlimited
calls.

So I thought I would follow the link to see how much I needed to buy.
It turns out I need to put 10 Euros on the account to make free calls to
UK etc.

If it is a reliable service then it may be worth while.

Anyone else any comments on its reliability ?

--
DJ
Old February 19th 06, 10:41 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ron Beluga

wrote:

http://www.internetcalls.com/en/index.html

free calls to many countries ....

Works fine with my GS GXP2000. Thx

Greetings

Ron
Ein kluger Mann macht nicht alle Fehler selbst.
Er gibt auch anderen eine Chance. (Winston Churchill)
Old February 20th 06, 12:06 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Victor Delta

So I thought I would follow the link to see how much I needed to buy.
It turns out I need to put 10 Euros on the account to make free calls to
UK etc.

I see credit only lasts 120 days as well - do the other similar VOIP
suppliers have the same restriction? I haven't spotted it before.

Old February 20th 06, 09:52 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
DavidB

free calls to many countries ....

I noticed call fowarding (never, always, when offline...) on options.
There is also call waiting.

Voip-in + call foward = ability to get a local phone number always
reachable, without computer.

--
[David:moua]

Old February 20th 06, 09:55 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
DJ

In message , Victor Delta
writes
So I thought I would follow the link to see how much I needed to buy.
It turns out I need to put 10 Euros on the account to make free calls to
UK etc.

I see credit only lasts 120 days as well - do the other similar VOIP
suppliers have the same restriction? I haven't spotted it before.

There is a thread on here :-

http://www.voipuser.org/forum_topic_4630.html
--
DJ