Can anyone recommend a suitable device?

Old February 19th 06, 07:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

Default Can anyone recommend a suitable device?

"Sam Jones" wrote in message

I'm looking for a combined ADSL Modem/Wireless Router
with at least one VOIP port. Preferably less than £100.
Advice appreciated.

Not less than £100 I'm afraid (£119 from Sipgate's shop) but the AVM
Fritz!Box Fon WLAN 7050 is worth a look. I use the non-wireless version
and find it excellent.

www.avm.de/en
https://secure.sipgate.co.uk/catalog...products_id=18

Ivor

Old February 19th 06, 07:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Sam Jones

Old February 20th 06, 08:40 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Moonshine

On Sun, 19 Feb 2006 19:15:52 GMT, Sam Jones wrote:

I'm looking for a combined ADSL Modem/Wireless Router with at least
one VOIP port. Preferably less than £100. Advice appreciated.

http://www.speedtouchonline.com/716WLdatasheet.asp

Meets you budget exactly and has 2 voice ports.

Works with VoIPCheap and the others.
Old February 20th 06, 09:50 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Moonshine wrote:
On Sun, 19 Feb 2006 19:15:52 GMT, Sam Jones wrote:

I'm looking for a combined ADSL Modem/Wireless Router with at least
one VOIP port. Preferably less than £100. Advice appreciated.

http://www.speedtouchonline.com/716WLdatasheet.asp

Meets you budget exactly and has 2 voice ports.

Works with VoIPCheap and the others.

Also Zyxel 2602HW, under £100 from Broadbandbuyer.

--
Chris Green

Old February 21st 06, 03:25 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Martin²

Chris Green:
Also Zyxel 2602HW, under £100 from Broadbandbuyer.

Alas NO, they now list just the HWL at £153, perhaps they have spotted the
pricing mistake...
Regards,
Martin

Old February 21st 06, 06:40 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Sam Jones

On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 03:25:27 -0000, "Martin²" wrote:

Chris Green:
Also Zyxel 2602HW, under £100 from Broadbandbuyer.

Alas NO, they now list just the HWL at £153, perhaps they have spotted the
pricing mistake...
Regards,
Martin

Thanks for all the suggestions. Will probably go for the Speedtouch as
it seems to be more futureproof being ADSL2+ compatible.
Old February 21st 06, 09:32 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Sam Jones wrote:
On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 03:25:27 -0000, "Martin²" wrote:

Chris Green:
Also Zyxel 2602HW, under £100 from Broadbandbuyer.

Alas NO, they now list just the HWL at £153, perhaps they have spotted the
pricing mistake...
Regards,
Martin

Thanks for all the suggestions. Will probably go for the Speedtouch as
it seems to be more futureproof being ADSL2+ compatible.

So is the Zyxel and I suspect that the Draytek is too.

You can get the 2602HW for around £127 if you hunt around (use
Froogle).

--
Chris Green