Skype - PC to Mobile

Old February 23rd 06, 07:54 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
David K.

Default Skype - PC to Mobile

Hi,
I would like to use Skype in order to make a voice calls between my PC
and a
mobile in Italy (Vodafone).
I wonder what is the total cost per minute.
Any help will be appreciated.

David

Old February 23rd 06, 08:05 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
the hamiltons

0.25EURO per Min.All rates are here
http://www.skype.com/products/skypeo...html#listing-I

oups.com...